With five years in public relations and eight years in magazine and digital publishing, Kourtney has a unique combination of skills working on both sides of the distinct publicist-journalist relationship. She has a proven track record managing multiple campaigns, meeting deadlines, tracking results, and growing brand recognition.
- Spearheaded three launch events (NYC, LA) for Younger Skin Starts in the Gut by Dr. Nigma Talib, whose celebrity clients include Penelope Cruz, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kate Bosworth and many others.
- PR Coverage for Coloring Flower Mandalas boosted sales, pushing the book to peak at No. 33 on Amazon’s Best Sellers Rank (rushed three printings within first month of publication).
- Placed multiple Ulysses Press titles in gifting suite swag bags for the Academy Awards for four years in a row (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016).
- Organized and managed attendance at multiple industry events (Book Expo America, Los Angeles Times Festival of Books).
- Coordinate author events, demos, signings in markets nationwide.
- Nominated titles for book awards. Biscuit for Your Thoughts took Silver in the Pets (Adult Nonfiction) category in Foreword Reviews’ 2014 INDIEFAB Book of the Year Awards.
- Arranged opportunities for senior staff to comment on industry trends and news.
Read more about her PR expertise here: